Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Christmas Riddle

SO, my boss was doing this Christmas riddle all week and my competitive nature really came out in full force!



Clue Number 1: Nominal addition - in the 90's

Clue Number 2: Common to Winnie and Mohandas

Clue Number 3: Not Roger

Clue Number 4: Noted by Alan

Clue Number 5: A portion: rhyming headgear



So... I had NO clue!!! But I REALLY wanted to win!

Thanks to Google and a lot of luck on my side I was the winner!!! I beat EVERY other teacher at my school!!! :)



I went up to claim my prize... everyone was up there trying to ask me what the answer was and how I figured it out... Luckily my boss was there to explain it all because I had NOT a clue!!! LOL
So, she hands me an envelope that says Nordstrom :) and I get really excited. I open it and it is a $100 gift card!! At that moment I was grateful for my competitive nature :)

By the way, the answer was Natal (it was this guys name in Portuguese which means Christmas). Don't ask me how it all ties together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

100 dollars to Nordstrom?! I am definately jealous.