Being that is Thanksgiving, I had my student's make lists of the things in which they are thankful for. I took that time to make my own list as well...
Some things that I got from the group of 9 year olds were, "I am thankful for my video games." "I am thankful for my pets." and my favorite... "I am thankful for my teacher." :)
My list ended up covering both sides of the page (I have A LOT to be thankful for!!!) so, I will spare you and just list a few of my favorites...
I am thankful for...
The GOSPEL
My smart, loving, supportive, Hardworking, loving HUSBAND
My PARENTS who are wonderful examples to me
My PARENT-IN-LAWS who love me unconditionally
FAMILY
FRIENDS
EDUCATION
My CAREER
TRAVEL
BEAUTY of my surroundings
HOME
CAR
TRIALS to make me strong
OPTIMISM to help me survive the trials
LAUGHTER
FREEDOM
LOVE
The list could go on and on... But my goal is to not only think of the things I am thankful for only on Thanksgiving, but to take a minute out of every day to remember all of my MANY blessings!!
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I heart you.
Post a Comment