In love since 2007 :)
YAY... SOOOOOOO happy for you! Doesn't it feel good to belong to eachother for eternity!!!! Love you!
Happy Happy day!!!! We love you guys and can't wait til the weekends so we can hang out!! See you Saterday? ;)
Love the blog sweetie! Next week, Bling'n'Bunco begins!Go the the bunco blog to get the details! blingnbunco.blogspot.comWe're so excited! Love ya!
i had no idea you were going through the temple! congrats!yay for blogging! and i'm jealous you got to go to disneyland. i'm having withdrawls.
Hey Michelle! I hope it's okay, but I found your blog through the Aumuas...super cute! Wish we could have been there for such a great day! (ps-can I add you to our blog? www.daresaffairs.blogspot)
Congratulations on being sealed. We were able to make it to your family luau and had a great time.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
YAY... SOOOOOOO happy for you! Doesn't it feel good to belong to eachother for eternity!!!! Love you!
Happy Happy day!!!! We love you guys and can't wait til the weekends so we can hang out!! See you Saterday? ;)
Love the blog sweetie! Next week, Bling'n'Bunco begins!
Go the the bunco blog to get the details! blingnbunco.blogspot.com
We're so excited! Love ya!
i had no idea you were going through the temple! congrats!
yay for blogging! and i'm jealous you got to go to disneyland. i'm having withdrawls.
Hey Michelle! I hope it's okay, but I found your blog through the Aumuas...super cute! Wish we could have been there for such a great day!
(ps-can I add you to our blog? www.daresaffairs.blogspot)
Congratulations on being sealed. We were able to make it to your family luau and had a great time.
Post a Comment