We went up to Eager with the Quist family to play in the snow and enjoy some time away for New Years. We had a blast!!! :) Loni rode down the hills like a cowboy.
We totally missed you Friday! It was very fun. I'm looking at your pictures....... are you missing some hair? When did you cut it? Probably like a year ago and I'm just now noticing, that's something I would do. We need to see Bride Wars!
4 comments:
I WANT TO GO TO THE SNOW! Looks like fun!! Miss you!!
Looks like you guys had fun! But why do I not see any pictures of you upright on that snowboard?... killin it. I know you can do it. I've seen.
We totally missed you Friday! It was very fun. I'm looking at your pictures....... are you missing some hair? When did you cut it? Probably like a year ago and I'm just now noticing, that's something I would do. We need to see Bride Wars!
Makes me want to go back!! Your blog is so cute... as always!
Love ya!
Post a Comment