Ok, I said it! I do. Please don't judge me. I didn't think I did until I was on a trial and forced to be off for 4 days from work. Well, ok once I got over the immediate stress of getting a weeks worth of sub plans together and realized what this meant...
~I didn't have to be there until 10:30 everyday. (I should have been sold on the idea at that moment)
~I didn't have to talk much... I was not allowed to talk much. I don't have many oppertunities to be this way and I ended up really enjoying it in a strange way.
~It was VERY interesting to see the justice system up close and personal.
There were many other reasons why I really enjoyed jury duty...
But most importantly, it made me see first hand what I teach in my classroom.
"For Liberty and Justice For All"
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah, jury duty doesn't seem so bad...
By the way, LOVE your wedding dress and flowers. So so pretty!!
HAHA... u crack me up... I have done jury duty once... And well, i did not have such a great time as you :)
I almost got to serve on a jury once. I was actually looking forward to it. All that court room stuff is fascinating!
Well hello Ming- Long time not see!!! You need to update so I can see what is going on!!! PS- my phone died literally and so did all the number within... Please email me your number,k! Miss you!
UPDATE!!! I know one is in order!
Post a Comment